This Mid-Module 3 Assessment Task assessment also includes:
Time to take a pulse check. The mid-module assessment allows pupils to check where their knowledge falls for the first portion of the module. The 10th resource in a series of 23 covers content from the binomial theorem to hyperbolas. Scholars answer five questions showing all of their work in the process.
- Use the rubric to inform the learner on where they are on the continuum to mastery
- Have individuals mark where they think they are on the rubric after taking the assessment prior to getting their results
- Assumes the class has completed the first nine lessons in the module
- Contains an answer key for faster grading
- The rubric provides details of each step specific to each item