This Micro-Biology: Crash Course History of Science #24 video also includes:
Robert Koch and his team of scientists identified the germs that cause diphtheria, typhoid, pneumonia, gonorrhea, meningitis, whooping cough, tetanus, plague, leprosy, syphilis, and more—that's some important work! Over a period of 100 years, scientists went from not believing germ theory to learning to control and fight them. Viewers explore the history of microbiology and this major shift in knowledge with the 24th episode from Crash Course History of Science video series.
- Add all new vocabulary to science journals
- Assign groups to research the life of Louis Pasteur
- Relies on prior knowledge of cells, microbes, and germs
- Shares the human side of the story in addition to the scientific discoveries
- Links to science videos from this channel as well as others