Escape into the world of virtual reality to experience the monarch migration! A video presentation allows pupils to view the migration of the monarchs to Mexico from a 180-degree view. A narrator briefly explains the basics of the migration at the beginning of the video and ends with an informative discussion about habitat.
- Have pupils record three different observations while viewing the video experience
- Follow the video with a discussion on the importance and characteristics of habitat
- Expects pupils to have some knowledge of the concept of migration
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Gives an option to use virtual reality headsets for a more complete experience
- Connects to additional videos in the series