Mini museum curators create an exhibit that showcases the Mesozoic era. Pupils use their knowledge of dinosaurs to make informative posters, drawings, and dioramas. Following three steps to complete the hands-on activity, scholars read what it takes to build an exhibit at the museum.
- Allow pupils to work with a partner
- Display finished products at Back to School Night or Open House
- Use the activity as a culminating project for the dinosaur unit
- Requires a variety of supplies; you can find a list on the left hand side
- Contains actual photographs from the making of a museum exhibit
- Boosts participants' creative side