This Mendelian Genetics presentation also includes:
Over the course of seven years, Gregor Mendel grew more than 28,000 pea plants. The large amount of data he collected led him to postulate the rules of genetics as we understand them today. Scholars learn about Mendel, genetics, and related vocabulary with a presentation and worksheet. They practice Punnett Squares for mono-hybrid, di-hybrid, and co-dominant crosses.
- As a long-term project, grow peas and track their genetic traits
- Create additional practice problems using Punnett Squares
- Relies on prior knowledge of DNA, traits, and heredity
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Allows editing to fit the needs of your class
- Highlights all vocabulary in red for easy identification