This Medieval China: Crash Course History of Science #8 video also includes:
Medieval Chinese scientists were the masters of invention! Explore the wonders of the Far East through the eighth installment in a 15-part History of Science series. The resource covers contributions to science and technology by dynasty, how Chinese infrastructure spurred the growth of the nation, and how Chinese alchemists revolutionized both medicine and metallurgy.
- Assign a research project, so pupils learn more about one of the many Chinese inventions discussed in the video
- Learn more about alchemy through an informative website
- Some background information about how medieval Chinese government operated is helpful for following the video
- Amazing facts move the video along at a quick but interesting pace
- The narrator clearly explains the key components of scientific progression in medieval China