Balance the knowledge of intersecting medians. Using examples, the portion of a geometry playlist introduces the centroid. A video describes the property of the location of the triangle medians' point of concurrency.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Investigate the centroid as being the balance point of a triangle
- Students should be comfortable solving multi-step linear equations
- Assumes individuals know the definition of a triangle median
- Provides a link to other median and centroid resources
- Show the algebra required to solve problems