Close the chapter on extrema on a closed interval. Watching an informative video provides scholars with an opportunity to learn about extrema. Specifically, they see how to find the global maxima and minima on a closed interval by first determining the critical points and then evaluating the function at the critical points and endpoints.
- Use the video as part of a unit review
- Learners should be familiar with the Chain Rule
- Familiarity with the first derivative test is necessary
- Thoroughly explains each step
- Work is neat and orderly, making it easy for viewers to follow along