You are living, occupy space, and have mass; therefore, you matter! The video discusses matter including both substances and compounds. Then it details elements, mixtures, and phases of matter before concluding with a couple of separation techniques common in science.
- Have pupils copy the flow chart at 9:15 into their science journals
- Consider the maturity of the class as the video discusses the distillation of alcohol
- Moves quickly and covers a lot of material, therefore it works better as a review than an introduction to the concept
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Highlights vocabulary throughout
- Lists key words to help recognize a physical change