Bring some organization to your class's supply of math manipulatives with this collection of printable labels. From rulers and base-ten blocks, to stopwatches and fraction circles, labels are included for dozens of different objects, making this perfect for any elementary math teacher.
- Use plastic tubs to store your math manipulatives, identifying the contents of each one with these labels
- Be sure students are aware of the the location of the class's math resources and how to use them
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Each label includes a clear image and written description of the manipulative
- A photograph is provided that shows how this resource can be used in the classroom