This Math Made Simple as 1-2-3: Simplified Educational Approach to Algebra lesson plan also includes:
Writing an equation of a line is as easy as m and b. A lesson presentation gives individuals different strategies for writing equations of lines. Some items provide a slope and a point while others provide two points. Whatever the given, the focus is still on m and b.
- Use a graphic organizer to record the different methods learned in the lesson
- Builds on previous work with calculating slope between two points
- Distribute graph paper for use throughout the lesson
- Includes student handouts of methods
- Provides a complete PowerPoint presentation of the lesson materials
- Focuses on memorizing steps as opposed to understanding the mathematics