This Match That Graph interactive also includes:
Matchy-matchy no longer exclusively applies to fashion. Scholars work through three levels of practice matching position and velocity graphs. Part of a series covering dimensional kinematics, each question provides immediate feedback and the chance to rework missed problems.
- Use as a formative assessment to verify conceptual understanding
- Interactive works on screens as small as smartphones and as large as classroom computers
- Relies on prior knowledge of velocity-time graphs and position-time graphs
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes
- Links to related resources for further learning