This Master P in the House: An All School Energy and Climate Change Plan lesson plan also includes:
A person in the US uses 20 times more energy than a person in India—that's a drastic difference! The final instructional activity in the 12-part series goes back to the initial energy audits, analyzes which room showed the most conservation of energy, and then works to implement this action school wide.
- Share all data compiled with the school newspaper or local newspaper (with permission from the principal)
- To complete the lesson, groups use data from their initial energy audit
- Place pupils in the same groups as the initial energy audit
- Activity utilizes the 5E model and provides essential questions for every portion
- Great way for classes to see actions which worked and bring them to fruition on a grander scale