Mammals include more than 4,000 species and represent the most dominant land animals on Earth. Scholars learn about the large variety of mammals, including orders unfamiliar to most. The presentation highlights the characteristics and differences of each type to provide a well-rounded view.
- Have each scholar select one order of mammals as the topic of a research paper to learn more
- Create a global map of where each order of mammals lives
- Relies on prior knowledge of evolution and species
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Offers unusual facts to hold viewer interest
- Allows for editing to adapt to any class