Mosquitos can be more than just annoying, they may be deadly. A video presentation explains how mosquitos transmit the malaria virus to humans. The lesson highlights how the disease manifests itself in the mosquito before it bites a human host.
5 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Incorporate during a larger unit on disease transmission
- Have pupils create a flow chart describing the sequence of events leading to the transmission of malaria
- Requires a strong understanding of cellular processes
- Includes a link to additional resources on the same topic
- Provides a transcript of the lesson to help support English learners