This Making Up Nutrient Agars lab resource also includes:
A resource rich in information—and nutrients. Learners create agars for the purpose of cell cultivation in Petri dishes. The lesson provides instructions on how to create agars for the cultivation of different microorganisms.
3 Views 1 Download
- Conduct a safety session before the experiment
- Different materials and chemicals are necessary depending on the type of agar being made
- Note that the resource was created by a British organization
- Lists detailed procedure steps
- Provides links to outside resources