This Making a Translation Tesselation activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Make masterful art using math. An interesting activity has learners create artwork involving tesselations. First they cut out a base shape from index cards, then they apply translations to complete their masterpieces.
4 Views 4 Downloads
- Team up with an art teacher for the lesson
- Have a contest to see which classmate can made the most original tesselation, etc.
- Requires a variety of materials, such as index cards, rulers, scissors, tape, pencils, and markers
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Printable PDF handout