Is your class reading Hi! Fly Guy by Tedd Arnold? Get them involved in the story-creation process with this partially blank comic strip template. Learners take a look at the first and last panels and then fill in the remaining four with their own take on the story.
- Use this after reading one of the Hi! Fly Guy stories
- Send this with kids for a fun at-home assignment
- When they are finished, invite kids to share their work with a partner, a small group, or the class
- The blank panels are relatively small and some kids might have issues with staying in the lines; you may wish to make copies on larger pieces of paper
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Kids will have fun coming up with wild stories
- The first and last panels are appropriately silly