Scholars read a brief overview of what a terrarium is and how it creates the greenhouse effect, then click on a link to discover the materials and 10 steps they need to build their own.
5 Views 0 Downloads
- Split the class into small groups, direct them to work together while putting together their terrarium
- Post discussion questions on a classroom blog; direct learners to include pictures of their observation
- Invite families to build the terrarium over a long holiday break
- Ask families to donate supplies
- Pictures accompany steps
- Steps are simple and easy to follow