Rate the resource as a perfect 10. Pupils use an interactive to help add and subtract numbers. They first explore how to express whole numbers using hundreds, tens, and ones, then explore how to add whole numbers by combining to make tens and hundreds. Finally, they apply these skills to play a game with several different levels of addition problems.
- Have the class make a list of strategies to use when adding and subtracting whole numbers
- Learners should be familiar with place value
- Problems use whole numbers with up to three digits
- Scores responses instantly
- Includes lessons created by teachers to use with the interactive