Festive learners use virtual candy, windows, doors, and fun extras to build an interactive gingerbread house. The only downside of this resource is that you can't eat it when you're finished!
12 Views 10 Downloads
- Have groups work on classroom devices to design the most creative gingerbread houses and present their creations to their peers
- Bring in gingerbread cookies for learners to share after their project
- Requires access to the Internet (and a printer if you want students to print their work)
- Ensure that learners don't click on the website ads, as they will be directed away from their page
- Bright, colorful, and engaging
- Learners can save and/or print when they finish their creations