This Magnitude lesson plan also includes:
Build an understanding of the powers of 10. Pupils investigate the results of raising 10 to positive and negative powers. They relate this understanding to the magnitude these powers represent in this seventh lesson of 15.
1 Collection 9 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the practice problems as board work to check for understanding
- Utilize a graphic organizer to record notes and examples
- Learners should be familiar with exponential expressions
- Includes an opening exercise and exit ticket with answer keys
- Provides scaffolding suggestions to differentiate within your classes