What is the easiest way to dig into the moon? NASA used two satellites that were almost dead to crash into it thereby creating craters that allow scientists to see inside the moon to a greater depth than ever before. These two research vessels not only provided amazing measurements and photos from their time in orbit, but they also gave information in their death.
- Read about the orbiter that watched Ebb and Flow crash here: https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/grail/news/grail20130319.html
- Create a timeline from launch to impact for the two satellites
- If possible, do not reveal the comments when you show the video as some contain hateful language
- Engaging video easily holds the attention of viewers
- Incorporates the concept of using every measurement when doing experiments