This Lou-Vee-Air Car lesson plan also includes:
Who said teaching a STEM lesson had to be challenging? Incorporate a career and technology-centered car build into your upcoming force lesson plan, and your class will be moving down the road in no time! Pupils practice force-mass-acceleration problems, then work together to build an air car and test its abilities to move with different amounts of mass added to it.
- Open the lesson with the two included videos to give the class an idea of what they will be doing
- Use the printable quiz to assess learning
- Review the instructional video in advance to help you plan the build
- Consider making the lesson a multi-day activity to allow enough time for pupils to prepare and test their designs
- The resources within the lesson are very helpful
- Activity uses simple, easy-to-source materials for the lab component