This Lottery assessment also includes:
A probability activity presents a lottery game as an idea for a fundraiser. Pupils analyze the game to determine the number of possible outcomes, then determine whether the game would be a good way to raise funds and to support their decision.
15 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Provide an advanced version by changing the number of balls in the bag
- Use the task to discuss ways to solve problems like it
- Some class members may need help in determing a way to organize their work
- Contains a rubric with answer key
- Includes annotated sample work