Help young writers with the daunting prospect of a five-paragraph essay. Using William Golding's Lord of the Flies, learners work through a short process to shore up their brainstorming and prepare to write a longer essay.
35 Views 29 Downloads
- Use some of the ideas in the lesson to craft your unit on Lord of the Flies
- Contains several grammar and spelling mistakes
- You will need to include your own graphic organizer, as the resource does not include the format worksheet that the lesson is based on
- Lesson is very scripted; consider using some of the lesson without reciting it word for word
- Does not include any assessment or evaluation
- Provides sample thesis statements for the novel