How do we know so much about how plants grow? By conducting experiments and investigations, of course! This is the focus of a video that describes the processes scientists use in order to unveil new information.
1 Collection 12 Views 5 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Have a class discussion on the terms mentioned in the video, such as, investigation, experiments, and scientific method
- The 11th in a series of 13 videos that discuss ecosystems and the flow of energy
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- An in investigation demonstrates the processes of the scientific method
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards