This Logarithmic Graphs instructional video also includes:
There is no rhythm like the logarithm. A complete lesson on graphing logarithm highlights the inverse relationship between exponential and logarithmic functions. A guided notes document and practice problem accompany the video presentation.
2 Collections 5 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils record key vocabulary in graphic organizer such as a Frayer diagram
- Second of a five-part Algebra II series on logarithms
- Expects background knowledge of the relationship between exponential and logarithmic expressions
- Includes answer keys for all resources
- Uses a conceptual approach during instruction