Get to know all about sauropods from a paleontologist, Jonah. Following an introductory video, scholars choose from five fossils to learn more about. Each fossil begins with a video, provides information from several different scientists, real-world photographs, and ends with a one-question quiz.
- Direct pupils to take notes then write a summary of what they discovered through the interactive
- Perform a jigsaw activity—assign a small group one fossil to read up on and share their findings with their peers
- Encourage class members to further their research in the library or online
- The interactive includes videos, pictures, and written information
- Related videos are listed at the bottom of the webpage
- The interactive is user friendly, easy to follow