This Literal Equations instructional video also includes:
All the variables make it look harder. Individuals find out that solving a formula for a variable on interest is no different than solving an equation. Pupils participate during the video presentation by pausing the video and working examples before checking their work. Finally, scholars practice the learned concept by working exercises in the instructional activity.
- Work with science teachers to provide formulas used on a regular basis in science
- Learners should be fluent in solving linear equations and simple rational equations
- Fits as the fifth lesson in a series of six
- Provides an optional worksheet to use for practice toward mastery
- Includes space to take notes during the presentation with the main worksheet