This Linflower Seeds assessment also includes:
How does your garden grow? Use proportions to help Tim answer that question. By using their understanding of proportional relationships, pupils determine the number of seeds that will sprout. They create their own linear relationships for other seed sprout rates to complete the third performance task in a series of eight.
- Ask the class to determine how many seeds to plant to provide a given number of flowers
- Provide the tables for struggling learners in part three
- The class should understand the direr emcee between proportional and non-proportional relationships
- Includes a rubric that explains the distribution of points
- Provides a table to organize the information