This Lines of Symmetry for Circles assessment also includes:
Further your instruction on geometrical symmetry with an investigation of circles. Fourth graders come to realize that the lines of symmetry of a circle are infinite.
6 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Start a discussion on other shapes that have infinite lines of symmetry, including naming other shapes with infinite lines of symmetry and identifying which shapes, other than circles, have the most lines of symmetry
- Best used as an assessment
- Assumes fourth graders know the definition of symmetry
- Allows pupils to see that a circle has infinite lines of symmertry
- Comes with teacher version containing answers