This Linear Pairs: Angles and Lines in a Perspective Drawing interactive also includes:
Gain some perspective on linear pairs. Aspiring mathematicians adjust the vanishing point on a perspective drawing. They see the effect on linear pairs of angles and answer five challenge questions based on their observations.
17 Views 15 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Team up with an art teacher for the lesson
- Free CK-12 account is necessary to access the interactive
- Pupils should have knowledge of complementary and supplementary angles
- Hints are available for some of the challenge questions
- Tutorial includes both text and video, meeting the needs for different types of learners