Get in line to explore linear equations. Young mathematicians learn all about linear equations in standard form. An informative video covers writing equations in standard form, using the standard form to graph linear equations, and applying the standard form of a linear equation to solve word problems.
- Provide the video to learners having trouble with linear equations
- Pupils must be able to rewrite equations in different forms
- Requires knowledge of point-slope and slope-intercept forms
- Thorough explanations and step-by-step work
- Includes real-world situations
- Viewers may be overwhelmed by the amount of material in the video