This Limiting Factors to Population Growth: Graphing Population Growth interactive also includes:
If any of the limiting factors in an environment change, both animal and plant populations also change. The video explains two different models of growth and the impact of limiting factors. It highlights the carrying capacity of an environment and why scientists present the information in graphs.
- Select a specific population and graph the associated growth numbers
- Graph human population growth and discuss if it is logistic or exponential
- Users must have a free CK-12 account to access the interactive
- Focuses on new vocabulary in both the video and interactive
- Offers online questions to review the material covered in the video