Let the star's color be the guide! The color of a star indicates its temperature and its mass and distance affect the gravitational force. The lesson presentations address these concepts as well as how the theory of special relativity applies to stars.
- Pair with additional presentations from the same author to create a complete astronomy unit
- Create a glossary with new vocabulary
- Expects a strong understanding of wavelengths of light
- Incorporates actual images of stars to add relevance to the information
- Includes a historical aspect