This Light but Strong: A Lesson in Engineering lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Aspiring space engineers design a rocket launch platform together to explore materials. The platform needs to be lightweight so that it can be transported easily, but super strong so that it can support the weight of the rocket and its crew. This is an engaging challenge for an astronomy or STEM unit.
- Meets many Next Generation Science Standards
- Teacher's notes are thorough and easy to follow
- Includes an attractive and clearly written student journal notes page
- High quality images can be used to introduce the project