This Life in the Greek City-States: Athens and Sparta lesson plan also includes:
Developing lessons that address the diversity found in the 21st-century classroom can be a challenge. A plan about life in the Greek city-states of Athens and Sparta provides a model for how instruction can be differentiated to address the needs of all middle school learners.
- Follow the lesson with the next resource in the series about the Olympics
- The 17-page packet includes an example of a differentiated lesson plan
- Requires color copies of multiple worksheets
- The Word document versions of the worksheets allow instructors to create copies without the answers
- Data collection forms A and B are not included in the packet