This Life In A Nest: Exploring Life Cycles With Bird Cams unit also includes:
Why read about it when you can watch it happen? Bird cams make it possible for learners to experience the life cycle of a bird in real time! An engaging set of lessons provides activities to connect their learning to bird cam observations. Topics include the life cycle, diversity, and habitat considerations.
- Create an online glossary of terms as pupils encounter new vocabulary throughout the unit
- Maintain an online journal describing activity on the bird cam consistently during the unit
- Activities require material set up prior to the lesson
- Adaptable to different grade levels
- Provides links to background information and further areas of study