This Life Cycles lesson plan also includes:
Breathe some life into product design. Pupils learn about the stages of product creation, use, and disposal—sometimes called a cradle-to-grave assessment. They see how this cycle relates to the life cycle of organisms.
34 Views 21 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Invite a product design specialist to give a presentation
- Team up with a life science teacher for the lesson
- Scholars should be aware of life cycles in the context of organisms
- Incorporates graphic organizers to summarize information
- Provides definitions for relevant terminology