This Let's Make an AI That Destroys Video Games: Crash Course AI #13 video also includes:
Now that we've made a video game, we might as well figure out how to beat it. Scholars create simple video games and then program an AI to defeat them in the 13th installment of the Crash Course Artificial Intelligence series. They discover how evolutionary neural networks and fitness functions help AI learn. A Google Colaboratory file lets viewers follow along with the video and try out the programs.
- Invite a game designer to give a presentation
- To run the lab file, a Google account is necessary
- Learners should be familiar with supervised and reinforcement learning from previous videos
- Explains each step carefully
- Activity is interesting and engaging for many learning styles and ages