This Let's Get Moving lesson plan also includes:
Rivers top the list of causes of erosion over time. Scholars experiment with wind, water, and ice reshaping sand. They connect the simulations facts about erosion and deposition to understand unique landforms such as the Grand Canyon and natural arches.
- Highlight the difference between weathering and erosion
- Discuss how humans reshape the land, such as man-made islands in Dubai
- Relies on prior knowledge of both physical and chemical weathering
- Provides a long list of supplementary resources for both students and teachers
- Includes two options to engage learners
- Follows a 5E format