This Let's Get Connected lesson plan also includes:
Teamwork makes the dream work! A well-designed instructional activity helps learners discover how the circulatory and respiratory systems team up to keep their bodies alive. The instructional activity includes a diagram of the major connections between the lungs and heart and asks individuals to use blue and red to color the flow between the two systems.
- Create an enlarged color copy to post on a bulletin board for reference after the activity
- Expects a solid understanding of the structure and function of the respiratory and circulatory systems prior to the lesson
- Recommends using a document camera to display pupils' work
- Serves as the 10th of a 21-part series
- Provides a detailed teacher guide to help plan for instruction
- Includes the important background knowledge necessary for the lesson