This Let’s Go Outside lesson plan also includes:
Nature is good for the soul. The final lesson in the fine-part Family Nature Program series discusses the benefits of having an active connection with nature. Learners complete an imagery activity that relates nature to a calming experience.
1 Collection 7 Views 6 Downloads
- Incorporate during a family science night at school
- Use as an interdisciplinary art and science lesson
- Allow time to prepare materials prior to the activity
- Focuses on family connections
- Provides links to background information