This A Contract on Bullying lesson plan also includes:
If you want to stop bullying, you need to understand it. A four-part instructional activity guides learners through defining characteristics of a bully, identifying instances of bullying in the media and in their lives, and signing a contract to become a positive peer leader.
- Divide up the activities in the context of a larger anti-bullying movement
- Designed for sixth and seventh graders, but applicable for younger grades as well
- Resource does not address cyberbullying as a type of bullying
- Provides a worksheet for the video part of the lesson
- Includes suggestions for movies to show bullies in the media
- Does not include a sample or temple contract