This Lengths of Triangle Sides Using the Pythagorean Theorem: Find the Missing Side interactive also includes:
What is the relationship between the sides of a right triangle? Learners use an interactive to create models of right triangles and view the relationship between the lengths of the sides. They finish by using the Pythagorean Theorem to find the length of a missing side of a right triangle.
- Provide additional practice at finding a missing leg of a right triangle
- Have pairs create problems using the interactive for each other to solve
- The class should know how to solve problems using square roots
- Requires signing up for a free account
- Includes hints to solve the problems
- Contains additional examples