Find the least common multiple of hotdog packages and bun packages in an interactive that allows pupils to drag and drop a set of four hot dogs into a pack of six buns to find the least common multiple of the sets.
11 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use as an instructional tool or have pupils practice working with the tool on their own
- Assign the interactive to Google classroom or set up your class on CK-12 in order to keep progress of their responses
- Requires that all users have a free CK-12 account
- Some of the wording in the challenge questions can be confusing; be sure to clarify or support learners in breaking down the
- Interactive way to make visual representations for finding least common multiples
- The last question promotes discussion and peer thinking