This Learning How You Learn Best lesson plan also includes:
Scholars think of a special place, then represent that place through pictures or written words— a poem, song, or short story. Peers show off their organizational skills by reviewing their binders and notebooks, comparing strategies, and discussing their homework and study habits. All to reflect on their preferred learning style.
- Take note of the learning styles presented by your class; tailor lessons to address multiple learning styles
- Offer examples of successful habits and skills for those that have not identified their style yet
- The final lesson in a series of seven about studying effectively
- Each participant requires a sheet of drawing paper
- Encourages participants to use the strategies that work best for their learning style
- Includes extension activities