This Learning from the Narrator’s Point of View: Introducing Flush lesson plan also includes:
It is all down the drain. Scholars read chapter one of Flush and write any unfamiliar words in their word catchers and identify the narrator and point of view of the story. Pupils complete a point of view anchor chart and use Thought, Word, Action symbols to show how the point of view was developed.
- Incorporate with science in the study of pollution affecting the environment
- First lesson of 12 in Grade 6 ELA Module 3B, Unit 2
- Must complete lessons in order
- Requires finding a picture and sound of flushing toilet
- Includes completed anchor chart for teacher reference
- Creates interest with toilet images and sounds as an opening to the lesson