This Leaping Lizards interactive also includes:
Transform lizards onto different locations. The interactive provides a diagram of a lizard and several locations. Pupils use their knowledge of transformations to move the lizard to the different locations and use the tools of GeoGebra to make the moves happen.
- Lead a discussion on the tools to use to match the definition of the desired transformation
- Have the class work in groups to perform the transformations
- Learners should be familiar with how to trace using GeoGebra
- The resource plots the critical points needed
- Provides an example of the use of transformations